I’ve had a few accomplishments
…..but I’ve been asking myself…
What does it truly mean in the grand scheme of things?”
I thought I would list off a few my accomplishments…not for bragging rights, but to ask, “So what? What does it truly mean?”. I have no idea…
No particular order
1. Stone Carver – (Article written in Camrose Canadian)
2. Stone Carving Instructor
3. Playwright (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_XQqgR77dE)
4. Portrait Artist – Several paintings in a Museum
5. Magician (Corporate / Private / Festivals, etc…)
6. Stand-up Comedian
7. (career)- 22yrs
8. Went back to School after 25yrs and then became a….
9 . Motorcycle Technician for Harley-Davidson
10. 1911 Avro Triplane – Built a 6′ balsa wood triplane, hanging in a Museum.
11. Motorcycle Enthusiast / Adventurer – Nomadic Motorcycle
12. Kayak Adventurer – The Great Loop
13. Photographer – A Visual Experience
11. Part-time Handsome Dude & All Around Nice Guy
When you look at all your accomplishments. What does it all mean to you? What should it mean?
Why am I not impressed with my accomplishments?
Why do I feel unaccomplished?