A very common question I get asked,
“What kind of camera are you using?”
If you’re unfamiliar with my photography, have a look! – A Visual Experience
You’ll discover that this particular camera has seen it all!
– It’s been on the back of a vibrating Harley Davidson, traveling 1000’s of miles.
– flipped upside down in the Gulf of Mexico while kayaking
– Stuck in Wind / Ocean Mist / Sand & Rain Storms!
… and the list of locations under various elements grows!
You should know that I do keep 3 cameras in my arsenal – blog post: My 3 Cameras – Pros and Cons , however, the camera everyone wants to know about my: (* This Camera was listed as One of the Top 10 Cameras for 2016)
The swivel screen is such a useful tool and it’s right there at all times, so you don’t even have to think about it. It allows me to put the camera in positions that I could not normally access while having a clear view of what the camera sees. In other words, I can lower / raise/ put off to the side / put the camera in any angle / position while turning the swivel screen at almost any angle towards me and see what the camera sees without contorting my body into a pretzel.
Another great feature I have enjoyed is the Zoom / Macro Lens. From seeing the creators on the moon to seeing the tiny water drops on a leaf ….. Love it!
Checkout these features, as written up by Canon:
- “Zoom Like Never Before – Craters on the moon, wildlife from afar, your child’s face on a crowded school stage… the PowerShot SX60 HS camera gives you the reach to capture it all.
- The camera’s astonishing 65x Optical Zoom (21mm-1365mm) Wide-Angle Lens with Optical Image Stabilizer combines tremendous flexibility with portable ease.
- Capture close-ups, wide shots and everything in between with beautiful quality thanks to a 16.1 Megapixel* High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor and Canon’s latest DIGIC 6 Image Processor that together create the Canon HS SYSTEM for excellent low-light performance.
- Advanced technology including Zoom Framing Assist and Intelligent IS help you track and capture clear, steady long shots. Shoot realistic 1080p Full HD video recorded at 60p.
- USM and VCM technology help ensure fast, silent zooming and focus during recording, and, in a first for a PowerShot model, you can attach an optional external microphone. And quickly share everything you capture: the PowerShot SX60 HS is Wi-Fi®**- and NFC-enabled*** with an easy Mobile Device Connect button.”
* This Camera was listed as One of the Top 10 Cameras for 2016
Here’s the exact Canon Camera I use, located on Amazon…